When my sole-proprietor taxes are prepared, which documents do I need from my accountant?

Author: Arrowpoint Tax Services, Inc. |

This is a great question and one that we often get! There are several forms that you will need, such as ones that show income, business and home expenses, and car repairs. Our best advice is to get in touch with us as these forms have different titles depending on your location. We can give you a more detailed list of what you need and where to find it!